Personal Information Protection
Bassetlaw Hospice, registered Charity 701876, will store personal information you share with us safely. We will only use this information as stated and in ways that you can reasonably expect us to do so. Bassetlaw Hospice is registered with the Information Commissioners Office registered number
This is the personal Information we may record and keep about you only when you have given us permission to do so.
- Name and address
- Email address and telephone numbers
- Date of birth
- Bank details/credit card details. For the purpose of processing and donations
- We may also ask for emergency contact details and health information if you are volunteering with us or taking park in a high risk event
- Interaction with our social media pages
We will use your information to:
- Administer your donation and gift aid payments
- Keep in touch with you about fund raising events
- Keep in touch with you about the service we provide
- Support your volunteer activities with the Charity
- Support your application to work for the Charity
- Enable us to contact you
Your information will only be accessible to trained staff and volunteers and a third party with whom we have an agreement to protect your data. This may be when we organise an event which involves an external organiser.
Information will be collected in connection with our fund raising events, our retail shops, volunteering and when making donations to the charity.
We will receive your personal information when you have given another organisation permission to do so. This could be when you have set up a Virgin Money page or if you are taking part in an external event such as the London Marathon.
We do not share or sell personal information to any other organisations for marketing purposes.
We will endeavour to keep your personal information safe. We will protect your data with appropriate safeguards, relevant IT security and back up procedures to prevent unauthorised access.
You can decide at any time that you would like us not to use your personal information we hold about you, to do this please contact us at the address below.
Should you require a copy of the information we hold about you, please contact us, we will require proof of identity before we can provide the information.