Bassetlaw Hospice has benefited from the support of many local businesses over the years. We are always looking to develop new partnerships to enable us to carry on providing support and care to the people of Bassetlaw.
How your company can make a difference
Supporting the Bassetlaw Hospice is supporting a local charity. We are keen to build relationships with local businesses and organisations. There are many ways you can be involved with the charity these include:
Throughout the year there are several opportunities for businesses to sponsor some of our larger events this ensures that any profit goes back into providing hospice services.
By sponsoring an event your company will have the benefit of reaching mass audiences and demonstrate it's commitment to a great local cause, this will also be shared on our ever growing social media platforms.
Make us your Charity of the Year
By creating a partnership in this way, businesses can be sure they are making a considerable contribution to their local community and improving people's lives at a very difficult time. It can help your business by:
- Encouraging Team Building
- Boosting staff morale
- Demonstrating your company commitment to your local community, staff and employees
- Generating positive PR opportunities locally that we will share among the community.
There are more and more companies that are seeing the benefit of encouraging staff to volunteer as part of their corporate social responsibility. Further details on volunteering opportunities can be found on our volunteering pages.
Other ways to help
- Donating merchandise
- Organising an event involving your workforce/customers/suppliers
- Match a staff members sponsorship efforts. A simple yet motivational way of rewarding their efforts
- Dress Down Days
- Payroll Giving - donations that are deducted before tax so each £1.00 you give will only cost you 80p. More information can be found at www.payrollgiving.co.uk
We would love to hear from you if your company can help. For an informal discussion on how to get involved with Bassetlaw Hospice please contact our Community Fundraising Co-ordinator, Debbie on 01777 710444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org