Bassetlaw Hospice has enjoyed the support of many local businesses over the years and we hope to develop new partnerships to enable us to carry on providing care to the people of Bassetlaw.
How your company can help
Supporting the Bassetlaw Hospice is supporting a local charity. We are keen to build relationships with local businesses and organisations. There are many ways you can be involved with the charity these include:
Throughout the year there are several opportunities for businesses to sponsor some of our larger events this ensures that any profit goes back into providing hospice services.
By sponsoring an event your company will have the benefit of reaching mass audiences and demonstrate it's commitment to a great local cause.
Make Bassetlaw Hospice your Charity of the Year
By creating a partnership in this way, businesses can be sure they are making a considerable contribution to their local community and improving people's lives at a very difficult time. It can help your business by:
- Encouraging Team Building
- Boosting staff morale
- Demonstrating your company commitment to your local community, staff and employees
- Generating positive PR opportunities locally
There are more and more companies that are seeing the benefit of encouraging staff to volunteer as part of their corporate social responsibility. Further details on volunteering opportunities can be found on our volunteering pages.
Other ways to help
- Donating merchandise
- Organising an event involving your workforce/customers/suppliers
- Match a staff members sponsorship efforts. A simple yet motivational way of rewarding their efforts
- Dress Down Days
- Charity of the Year
- Payroll Giving - donations that are deducted before tax so each £1.00 you give will only cost you 80p. More information can be found at www.payrollgiving.co.uk
We would love to hear from you if your company can help in any way. For an informal discussion on how to get involved with Bassetlaw Hospice please contact our Community Fundraising Co-ordinator, Debbie Rawlings on 01777 710444 or email email@example.com