Support and Wellbeing Centre at Bassetlaw Hospice
Who are we?
- We are a team who work with people who are living in our community and are experiencing long term/life limiting conditions.
- We offer nursing support, occupational therapy, counselling, and complimentary therapy to support your physical, psychological, social, and spiritual wellbeing.
- We compliment and work closely with other healthcare professionals involved in your care to ensure that your care is proactive and seamless.
How can we support you?
We are here to help you to feel better, stay well and achieve your goals through supporting you to -
- Be as independent as possible to allow you to enjoy the things that are most important to you.
- Manage your symptoms using a variety of strategies to compliment the medical care that you are receiving.
- Identify and achieve your goals despite the challenges you may be facing.
- Plan for the future.
We are committed to offering COVID safe services and can offer you an array of assessment / treatment options either in-person, telephone or through on-line technologies. For further information about our services, please speak to a healthcare professional or telephone us on 01777 200060